Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

Vardy just signed a contract extension at Leicester. 

He will be sitting on the bench most of the time at Leicester unless he thinks he can unseat the top PL striker. 

Maybe the offer of being guaranteed starter here will swing it. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Vardy just signed a contract extension at Leicester. 

He will be sitting on the bench most of the time at Leicester unless he thinks he can unseat the top PL striker. 

Maybe the offer of being guaranteed starter here will swing it. 

Quite possibly, but Vardy being 33 how long's he got left? Edouard is 22 potentially coming in with a manger who rates him highly and Leicester in Europe so game time is not an issue. You'd fancy yourself a starter by the season after next. That's how I'd look at it if I were him. 

Well that's Celtic out of the CL, guess they'll need the money even more now and he'll be even more determined to move. 

Not sure any potential Europa League money is gonna change much if they manage to qualify for that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Well that's Celtic out of the CL, guess they'll need the money even more now and he'll be even more determined to move. 

Not sure any potential Europa League money is gonna change much if they manage to qualify for that.

Family Guy Cockroach GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sne said:

That could be a game changer for Eduoard  I think

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sne said:

If they can get fans back in the grounds I'm sure the financial impact will be less with the gate share when they play kilmarnock and Motherwell in front of 1500 people

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I live in Leicester. Everyone here thinks he will be turning out for the Foxes next season. Hope it’s not true cos I would love him at VP

Yes that is the risk but I’m hoping Rodgers will have to offload a ST (Iheanacho) first?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

The Celtic fans on their forums seem pretty adamant that he's off to us. Not happy about it either, but generally saying that £30m is hard to turn down. I have a decent feeling about this one.

home alone yes GIF by Sky

15 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

The Celtic fans on their forums seem pretty adamant that he's off to us. Not happy about it either, but generally saying that £30m is hard to turn down. I have a decent feeling about this one.

So do I. I don't buy the injury story either. Celtic would rest him for a slight knock for an SPL game not a must win CL match that can bring them in millions.

Only doubt is if they were about to sell him to us then being cup tied dosen't come into the equation. I presume if you play in CL you can't play in europa league unless they've changed the rules recently. That would make sense if he's going to Leicester but I doubt that as Vardy is clear first choice and they have decent back up for him.

18 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Got a link? The forum I tagged has no mention

Â