Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

You need to stop now. You're naking a fool of yourself and for what?

You have quotes saying that Celtic matched the bid and the decision is with the player. What did the player do?

So, to sum up. You said there's no way McGinn would choose Villa over Celtic if Celtic matched our bid. He did. And while we were in the Championship.

Sad indictment of Scottish football that an at the time mid table championship side has a bigger draw than a CL team that have been domestic champions for the last 21010230 years. :D 

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

You need to stop now. You're naking a fool of yourself and for what?

You have quotes saying that Celtic matched the bid and the decision is with the player. What did the player do?

So, to sum up. You said there's no way McGinn would choose Villa over Celtic if Celtic matched our bid. He did. And while we were in the Championship.

No I’m not.....tell me where....categorically.... that the bid Celtic matched ours and was ACCEPTED by Hibs?

What there is a strong history of is Celtic bids being turned down by Hibs!

Which all means that the only acceptable offer on the table was ours.

Meaning that SJM couldn’t accept Celtic’s offer (whatever that was) because it hadn’t been accepted by Hibs.

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Ladies, there's a thread to throw handbags around about John McGinn. The thread in question is called John McGinn. 

Or alternatively you could just, yanno, stop it. 

I’ve already said it’s off topic.....others don’t believe it is.

5 minutes ago, pete101 said:

His agent spoke to Celtic about personal terms.

It wouldn't get to that point without Hibs giving permission, hence the bid was accepted

Firstly, where have you sourced that from.

Second, clubs can give permission to speak to a player whilst a fee is still being negotiated. It doesn’t mean a fee has been agreed or accepted.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I'll be honest Rayk, I feel like if we got John McGinn on here himself and told you that he chose the Villa over Celtic you wouldn't accept it. 

Stubborn Mule GIF - Stubborn Mule Funny GIFs

I’ll be honest and if SJM came on here and said there was no offer from Celtic that had been accepted by Hibs you would accept it either.

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

I’ll be honest and if SJM came on here and said there was no offer from Celtic that had been accepted by Hibs you would accept it either.

Yes, I would accept it. Do you know why? Because it's his life and we was actually there. 

You on the other hand have successfully shown everyone that you cannot accept defeat when it stares you down and have derailed this thread. 

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Yes, I would accept it. Do you know why? Because it's his life and we was actually there. 

You on the other hand have successfully shown everyone that you cannot accept defeat when it stares you down and have derailed this thread. 

How is it defeat lol? Lennon says he ‘thinks’ Celtic matched the offer.......BUT nowhere has anyone provided any evidence that the offer was accepted by Hibs.

The fact of the matter is that the ONLY offer I’ve seen as being accepted by Hibs is ours lol.

Edited by rayk

3 minutes ago, rayk said:

How is it defeat lol? Lennon says he ‘thinks’ Celtic matched the offer.......BUT nowhere has anyone provided any evidence that the offer was accepted by Hibs.

The fact of the matter is that the ONLY offer I’ve seen as being accepted by Hibs is ours lol.

funny dancing GIF

• Haha 1

Â