Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

Just now, quazzie goat said:

Nixon is up there with the worst journalists on Twitter. 

I struggle to keep up. Last week a lot on here were saying he was the one to watch. When he says it you know there something to it? I've no idea about him, only followed him due to what was said on here!

1 minute ago, quazzie goat said:

Nixon is up there with the worst journalists on Twitter. 

I’ve heard a lot of people say this, but I’ve always seen him as pretty reliable. I always remember that he was the one that broke the John Terry to Villa story. He is Scottish too so he’ll have contacts north of the border. 

Edited by thejoker
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Nixon hasn’t been right about anything Villa related in a while has he? Think he posted a few links last summer that were wrong. Maybe they were players we missed out ... or maybe he’s full of shit 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

In fairness to him he can only report what he hears. I f a deal then falls through it's unfair to say he got it wrong. I believe there is genuine interest in Eduoard but it doesn't mean we'll sign him

• Like 2

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

In fairness to him he can only report what he hears. I f a deal then falls through it's unfair to say he got it wrong. I believe there is genuine interest in Eduoard but it doesn't mean we'll sign him

Which is the perfect get out clause for the aspiring transfer guru.  

9 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Let's see how many pages we can get this too!! 

Yeah I’m avoiding this thread until it gets to 200 pages.  I’m not into a thread now until fish and masturbation are involved....I have standards.

Â