Jaden Philogene

Kingman

Stuck the game on for Sanson and stayed for this lad, he really does look excellent. Was like watching the senior team from the last couple of years at times with Grealish, everything went through him second half and he never failed to look dangerous. He scored twice and yet you could still say that his end product is inconsistent, could be scarily good if he can iron that out even more with added game time. Can't wait to see more of him in the first team.

Just now, lexicon said:

Honestly don't think he needs one. 

His flaws revolve around timing for me, thats it, but he needs regular game time to iron them out.

He wont get the level of game time he needs this year here.

Id say he would benefit more than most from a loan!

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

His flaws revolve around timing for me, thats it, but he needs regular game time to iron them out.

He wont get the level of game time he needs this year here.

Id say he would benefit more than most from a loan!

I honestly think he'll be a better option than El Ghazi by Christmas

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Im not so sure about that tbh, he will be better but El Ghazi dominated the game when he played at this level last week.

A few years time maybe!

24 minutes ago, lexicon said:

That pass he made last week for archers hatrick made me really take notice of him. Reminded me of someone else we all know as he was able to just slow down the frenetic tempo and play a blind pass with back spin so delicately and slowly . A real street footballer isnt he . 

29 minutes ago, messi11 said:

This Kid is the our best talent since Grealish

Bigger talent than a kid who’s now got a PL start at 17 and has been given a public endorsement of the best 16 year old in England? 

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Bigger talent than a kid who’s now got a PL start at 17 and has been given a public endorsement of the best 16 year old in England? 

Its only an opinion . And so is Purslows .they play different roles with different responsibilities.  In terms of outright overall talent Carney i would say edges it but purely in terms of attacking talent Jaden has huge potential . In my opinion of course

5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Its only an opinion . And so is Purslows .they play different roles with different responsibilities.  In terms of outright overall talent Carney i would say edges it but purely in terms of attacking talent Jaden has huge potential . In my opinion of course

Well it would be wonderful for the club if both had a lasting impact in the first team. Only time will tell. Both look great prospects!

• Like 1

Â