Jaden Philogene

Kingman

What I love about JPB is not only is he a really talented lad but he is always busting a gut and contributing defensively even in the latter stages of games. It really stands out and gives me great hope about him making it for us. Attributes which many young players often end up missing. Strong lad for his stature too.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Archer scored the hat trick but this is the guy I was in awe with watching this game.

This guy is gonna make it. I'd be baffled if he don't.

Wasn’t there a few top European Clubs tracking him, before he signed a new deal.

This lad looks the absolute business. That assist is outrageous but beyond that he hasn't failed to impress in any first-team run out he's gotten so far, both in terms of talent and even physically he just looks ready to play senior football.

Edited by Indigo

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Very intelligent footballer from what I saw. Excellent movement away from the football. My MOTM 

He played well but Archer has to be MOTM, scored a hat trick on only his second ever start with some absolute clinical finishing. 

1 minute ago, WHY said:

He played well but Archer has to be MOTM, scored a hat trick on only his second ever start with some absolute clinical finishing. 

Archer was my motm but Bidace was the player I was more excited about. 

Â