Jaden Philogene

Kingman

26 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Cracking player, but I think Carney has greater maturity in his game. JWB is far more raw. More polish (see the last assist versus Barrow) and this guy will be some player.

Can't wait to see where his ceiling is: better than Louie? Or Andre Green II?

How’s Green doing by the way? Some players keep atleast a good memory, won’t forget his goal against Sheffield Utd. Our comeback that day was mentally important.

4 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

When I watch JPB I don't just see a talented U23 player, I see a confident and composed adult player. He's ready.

Yep, for sure. He's still got things to refine and learn but he needs to be playing against Premier League opposition. He can rinse lower league players easily already. 

Player who replaced him, Gelhardt, has scored an hat-trick. Was hoping he wouldn't play on Thursday with us having a game just a few days later but if he at least is on the bench it would suggest that any injury he might have picked up today wasn't serious.

Edited by useless

His injury might not necessarily be as bad as that boot makes it look, Josh Feeney had one on recently and he only missed one game, also Brad Young had one on after the FA Youth Cup semi final against West Brom, but was fit enough to play in the final against Liverpool in the final a week or so later.

1 minute ago, useless said:

His injury might not necessarily be as bad as that boot makes it look, Josh Feeney had one on recently and he only missed one game, also Brad Young had one on after the FA Youth Cup semi final against West Brom, but was fit enough to play in the final against Liverpool in the final a week or so later.

Yes at least his foot is still there

You see a lot of players wearing those boot things these days, it doesn't always indicate a serious injury. If he does miss the Chelsea game then at least we have Archer as another option whos been in very good form recently. I think Traore is close to fitness now as well and surely Bailey must be close as well.

Â