A v Fulham

H v Liverpool

A v Leicester

H v Leeds

H v Southampton

A v Arsenal

H v Brighton

A v West Ham

with a man city away game in there, that takes us up to end of November. Not great, not terrible. 

could really do with taking points in those home games. min 9 i'd say

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought they'd swap out the European clubs so that everyone else started on the 12th - that our game against City would move to the slot allocated for a game against another side which would then be played on the 12th - having to wait until the 19th puts us at a disadvantage in what is already a really packed schedule for the season.

It's poorly done by the Premier league.

That’s what I had thought but no it’s just extra week off..

i kinda hope they make a blanket rule set at start that there will be no away fans this season. the best away days are pre-xmas anyway so we wont be going. but it could transpire that we have no fans at wolves or baggies but they take fans to VP

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

could really do with taking points in those home games. min 9 i'd say

Until the crowds are back, home and away doesn't make much difference. I'd rather have played Leeds away early rather than at home.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Extra week of pre-season for us, I think that is a bonus personally.

I think most seasons it would be, but this year with the season shortened by five weeks it's likely to mean we play a tough run of fixtures in a short space of time. Progress in the League cup could be a real hindrance this season.

There's a couple of little runs where the have runs - the four games in twelve days at the end of January/beginning of Feb will be tough - avoiding injuries will be crucial this year.

Looking forward. Although we have a 2 sets of fixtures which seems bad. Were we play 3 top teams on row, but atleast not as bad as the November one last season. 
Two away derbies and Newcastle at December. 
One week to prepare more and new signings get more time to settle. All good I think.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I think most seasons it would be, but this year with the season shortened by five weeks it's likely to mean we play a tough run of fixtures in a short space of time. Progress in the League cup could be a real hindrance this season.

There's a couple of little runs where the have runs - the four games in twelve days at the end of January/beginning of Feb will be tough - avoiding injuries will be crucial this year.

Most of our LC games we’ve had a second team. Don’t think we shall surrender it unless we had a very hard start. It’s our realistic chance to win something and get back to Europe. Also it’s only one leg in semis, and most teams won’t take it seriously (more than ever).

"With Champions League and Europa League group games arranged for October, November and December, there are no spare midweek dates for the Premier League to slot spare fixture into until the end of January."

oof, we'll be one behind other clubs for a long time. Although being away to Man City, it's probably a right off anyway. At least by the time we do play, there's a good chance Man City may have a nightmare fixture congestion to handle. 

Â