Draft Fantasy Football 2020-21

tomsky_11

4 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

So, if the league starts and after the first round of games I'm bottom and then Messi signs for City I get first dibs on him? How long have I got to claim him if thats the case?

I've joined the draft league and next Wednesday is fine with me.

After the main draft there are waivers done once a week and whoever is lowest in the league gets the first choice or wins if two ppl go after the same player. You can claim as many players as you like but have to put preferences in (i.e. In your scenario me, you and someone else wanted Messi, Cash and James Rodriguez. You'd get Messi if he was your number 1, I'd then get my choice and as Messi was gone i get my player 2 Rodriguez, then the other guy gets Cash). Hope that makes sense. 

Waivers also cover if you drop a player from your team, they are on the waiver list for the next week and then become free transfer (anyone can grab) after that. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

After the main draft there are waivers done once a week and whoever is lowest in the league gets the first choice or wins if two ppl go after the same player. You can claim as many players as you like but have to put preferences in (i.e. In your scenario me, you and someone else wanted Messi, Cash and James Rodriguez. You'd get Messi if he was your number 1, I'd then get my choice and as Messi was gone i get my player 2 Rodriguez, then the other guy gets Cash). Hope that makes sense. 

Waivers also cover if you drop a player from your team, they are on the waiver list for the next week and then become free transfer (anyone can grab) after that. 

I wonder who is first will choose. I know who i want 😁

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Imagine if he signed day after the draft. Everyone trying to tank week one to be be bottom of the league.

Chelsea players looking potentially appealing but starting to think they're going to suffer badly from rotation same as City and Liverpool or Utd might be better options? They have so many players now, 3 or 4 in each position. 

On 27/08/2020 at 15:47, Demitri_C said:

VT1 code ugns7n

@Rds1983 @skarroki @lp_villa830 @HanoiVillan @chappy @Eak94 @LancsVillan

I have set a provisonal date of monday 7th September at 9pm to do the draft  Please let me know if this date doesnt work for you and i will change

@Rds1983 @skarroki @lp_villa830 @HanoiVillan @chappy @Eak94 @LancsVillan

Dont forget guys the draft tonight 8pm!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Will try and be there but was up at 3.30am to drove 350 odd miles and am flagging. Have set a watchlist in case I don't make it. 

No probs.  I bloody forgot myself too only remembered when i came on the gaming section.🤦‍♂️

Just now, Demitri_C said:

No probs.  I bloody forgot myself too only remembered when i came on the gaming section.🤦‍♂️

Was pleasantly surprised to see someone else with the black away shirt in North Devon this morning though. Knew the draft was today but wife announced we were going on holiday today last week. I suggested postponing it a day or two but she out voted me.