Draft Fantasy Football 2020-21

tomsky_11

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

VT1 code ugns7n

@Rds1983 @skarroki @lp_villa830 @HanoiVillan @chappy @Eak94 @LancsVillan

I have set a provisonal date of monday 7th September at 9pm to do the draft  Please let me know if this date doesnt work for you and i will change

Cheers buddy. But could we bring it forward from 9pm at all? Be good to finish before 10/10.30 as I've got an early start. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Cheers buddy. But could we bring it forward from 9pm at all? Be good to finish before 10/10.30 as I've got an early start. 

Absolutely! 8pm good for you bud and the rest of the gang?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Podster said:

I am new to VT and saw this topic, what is Draft Fantasy Football, I have played FPL for years but not come across DFF 

It's an option on the main site and is essentially the same but only one person can have any player, you take turns to choose/draft (like American sports), there's no captains and if you want you can do head to head games against ppl instead of traditional scoring to determine league positions. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

It's an option on the main site and is essentially the same but only one person can have any player, you take turns to choose/draft (like American sports), there's no captains and if you want you can do head to head games against ppl instead of traditional scoring to determine league positions. 

I see, thanks

On 27/08/2020 at 15:47, Demitri_C said:

VT1 code ugns7n

@Rds1983 @skarroki @lp_villa830 @HanoiVillan @chappy @Eak94 @LancsVillan

I have set a provisonal date of monday 7th September at 9pm to do the draft  Please let me know if this date doesnt work for you and i will change

Only 5 have joined so far three of you to go...

On 30/08/2020 at 22:03, Hornso said:

Likewise for VT2

@rhyscartwright_avfc @avfcDJ @kurtsimonw @Fowlersrs @villaluke I think are the 5 missing. You guys still in?

On 30/08/2020 at 05:03, Podster said:

I am new to VT and saw this topic, what is Draft Fantasy Football, I have played FPL for years but not come across DFF 

@Podster We may end up with space in this league if you wanted to join? Let me know if interested.

On 16/08/2020 at 17:41, Rds1983 said:

It's whoever is lowest in the league who has bid for them, kinda like American drafts, the worst picks first. 

So, if the league starts and after the first round of games I'm bottom and then Messi signs for City I get first dibs on him? How long have I got to claim him if thats the case?

I've joined the draft league and next Wednesday is fine with me.