51 pages of speculation, gesticulation and masturbation. 

Guilbert only has 69 pages to his name and he actually plays for Villa. 

Come on Milot, do the right thing and sign for us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looking forward to Birmingham Mail article later today. 'Rashica gives biggest hint yet about his future'

An article with 3/4 re-hashed from previous articles and then a 1/4 explaining how he has liked an instagram pic and what instagram is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

MATTHEW BLOODY TARGETT YOU TRAITOR!

Enjoy Champions League games with RB Leipzig next season then 😠

IMG_2762.jpg

Matt Targett was obviously impressed by Upamecano's performance, nothing wrong with that. Maybe he's saying to Smithy and the gaffers that he wants to play in a defence that has centre backs that perform like that 😉

I think we should all just move on to another player we want and then if he does sign it is a complete bonus and we can all be jubilant.

Sign Domenico Berardi already will ya.

Just now, sne said:

Tahith Chong going on loan from Manure to Werder Bremen. A wide player, might be Rashica's replacement :detect:

You just had to lower the tone of this thread and mention that scummy club, didn't you?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Looking forward to Birmingham Mail article later today. 'Rashica gives biggest hint yet about his future'

An article with 3/4 re-hashed from previous articles and then a 1/4 explaining how he has liked an instagram pic and what instagram is.

1/4 is being very generous

Just now, MaVilla said:

i think the Werder Worum is actually like:

Spider Man Reaction GIF

It was a relief to see they're okay with it. It feels like that stage of a relationship when you're comfortable farting in front of each other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, cyrusr said:

I have trawled through 20 odd pages since I last looked at this. Loving the Bremen forum but why has no one picked up this emoji?!

Seriously @limpid can we get this added to villatalk?!

:popcorn

• Like 1