Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Honestly, given Trezeguet's performance yesterday,  and with Traore the better option against different opposition,  I really think we should be prioritising a signing in the middle of our defensive area, whether cdm or cb.

I know this thread is no indication that the club aren't doing that, but I would be surprised if we signed Rashica, and even more surprised if we did that and signed noone else. Especially given there is zero indication we're after anyone at all coming out the club. 

The FakeITKs positing that this is happening dont make it any less likely to happen, but that Romano instagram post is a definite this could happen indicator. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joshharris12 said:

Ermmm I’m aware Aston Villa is not in london

Clubs from all round the country do business in London, Purslow is based there and given it's on deadline day then I'm surprised they could be doing the deal there

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, obelixe_ said:

spacer.png

Flight currently going from Bremen to London. No information on it which means it wasn't a scheduled flight and the plane in question is a private jet: 

spacer.png

This is the content we all sign up for on deadline day. I take it this is genuine info and not that hot air balloon joke again?! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, obelixe_ said:

spacer.png

Flight currently going from Bremen to London. No information on it which means it wasn't a scheduled flight and the plane in question is a private jet: 

spacer.png

I like the idea but why would he fly to London?