Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 hours ago, messi11 said:

Fabrizio Romano still thinks it will happen..... his instagram post 

thumbnail_Screenshot_20201005_110836_com.instagram.android.jpg

So Douglas Costa and Choupu-Moting have signed for Bayern. Cavani and Telles appear to be happening to Man Utd. Bouna Sarr allegedly in Germany for medical, and Chiesa seems to be going to Juventus. That leaves Rashica as the only transfer with a question mark over it from this lot... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, cyrusr said:

So Douglas Costa and Choupu-Moting have signed for Bayern. Cavani and Telles appear to be happening to Man Utd. Bouna Sarr allegedly in Germany for medical, and Chiesa seems to be going to Juventus. That leaves Rashica as the only transfer with a question mark over it from this lot... 

And no news about him going him going anywhere else yet, either.

2 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

would be standard if all happened except the Villa one 😂

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

Dammit, I thought the pain was going to be over by 5! Now I gotta keep refreshing this page till 11pm now there's more hope 😭

You only have to stay up until 5 PM if you live in Minnesota, USA.

Remember that Barkley caught everyone unaware. Only speculation from a few journos before we signed him,  no offer accepted reports or him travelling up to Bodymoor Heath. I'm hoping it's the same here! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Wow, hell of a way for him to trash his reputation by backing this doomed Rashica transfer 😬

1 minute ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Wow, hell of a way for him to trash his reputation by backing this doomed Rashica transfer 😬

Almost like he wouldn't risk it unless he was fairly/very confident..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

Remember that Barkley caught everyone unaware. Only speculation from a few journos before we signed him,  no offer accepted reports or him travelling up to Bodymoor Heath. I'm hoping it's the same here! 

But surely something more concrete would be out now? Given that travelling from Germany. Or maybe medical in air-corridor country like Traore.

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

But surely something more concrete would be out now? Given that travelling from Germany. Or maybe medical in air-corridor country like Traore.

Medical could be done in Germany to be fair, or even already done if this has been lingering. Could be a lot of possibilities. 

• Thanks 1

Starting to think that we are seeing what we want to see and a lot of these rumours are merely the ripples from previously released half truths.

Surprised there is nothing more concrete if this wasn't just all in our heads. I am losing faith guys.

Edited by AndyClarke

Crazy, that Villa have one of the most historical wins in the Premier League era and the #1 thread on VT is for a guy who wouldn't even get in our current starting 11. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

How long would a work permit take to achieve on deadline day?

is their a special fast track service because of it? 

Im sure the visa can be sorted after deadline day, its the contract between the two clubs that have to be finalized before deadline day i would assume

• Like 1