Very happy to see the thread unlocked again. Dear Milot I have always thought you were great. No need to check my posts. The phrase "ungrateful poisonous short arse" means "wonderful player"  round my way so pay that no mind.

• Haha 2

Update 7:27 p.m.: The Bundesliga clubs seem to be out of the running. While VfL sporting director Marcel Schäfer pointed out after the 0-0 draw against FC Augsburg that the transfer activities were over, Bayer Leverkusen is no longer interested in the "Bild"  report, as Leon Bailey  (23) is likely to stay  . So everything now points to a move to the Premier League. 

https://www.transfermarkt.de/werder-klart-letzte-details-mit-aston-villa-wegen-rashica-ndash-bayer-amp-vfl-aus-dem-rennen/view/news/372067

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, abdomlahor said:

at the risk of sounding like a killjoy, i recently moved house and the internet here is 1mb/s. i could do without all these pointless gifs to be honest. it takes so long to load a page.

You Got It Ok GIF by moodman

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

Is is true VT seems to be the only place people care about this one 🤣

They’ll all care and with deep regret when he starts scoring and making goals for fun against them. 

• Like 1