Just now, It's Your Round said:

He’s definitely on the move, somewhere 👀

Yeah, no doubt about it. Werder play on Saturday and I think they want the deal done before then. They actually have a decent run of fixtures at the start of the season with some winnable games. They need the money to get in a defensive midfielder asap to make the most of those fixtures, I'd think.

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Was it there previously?

I want to say it was, but i'd be lying if I pretended to know.

However, it's Bremen fans who have highlighted and tweeted the fact, which lead to me snooping so I would assume so.

The wording ."No more Werder at Rashicas Profil description on Twitter and Insta."

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I want to say it was, but i'd be lying if I pretended to know.

However, it's Bremen fans who have highlighted and tweeted the fact so I would assume so.

They're talking about it on the Worum now, from what I can make of it. Someone seems to be suggesting it was there previously.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Can't wait to see what Rob Dorsett says when he signs the day after Traore.

"Now that Rashica has signed for Villa, they are looking to recoup some funds by selling Grealish, who has recently rejected a new contract offer".

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

"Now that Rashica has signed for Villa, they are looking to recoup some funds by selling Grealish, who has recently rejected a new contract offer".

No ones rejected a contract offer have they.

32 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sorry for no new updates chaps.

It remains as we were. See you soon Milot. 🚀

Dorsett of Sky said we are ending our interest in him with our signing of Traore.

You are worse than bloody Villareport ffs!

• Haha 2