Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

This is not football manager 

I believe the hang up on this is WB wanting a payment structure where they get most/all the money upfront. 

Villa may not have that much available just yet. So negotiations are needed or else Suger daddy Wes pays up. Which may take time to transfer 

I was throwing figures around there as an example. My point was just give em what they want. If we want him in time to start the season I don't think we have time to be bartering anymore.

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He has less followers than me. And I'm an idiot. 

To be fair he’s had the inside track on most of the doings of Kosovan players this window, but seemingly not this one. Very much hoping he’s wrong here, think the little fella will be a revelation for us if we finally land him. 

11 minutes ago, Awol said:

To be fair he’s had the inside track on most of the doings of Kosovan players this window, but seemingly not this one. Very much hoping he’s wrong here, think the little fella will be a revelation for us if we finally land him. 

This journalist is proving hit and miss now. I still think he will sign without issue.

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Surely, these "interested parties" are just agent talk for give us a bit more money? Aren't they? Right? Anybody? Please!

nervous friends GIF

I've seen no hint of a link on any platform to suggest other clubs are in for him. It reeks of agent games to get more money on the table to be honest. 

Remember, Martinez had the Brighton link etc. but nothing here to suggest that we should be getting overly worried. 

Having said that, if an extra million gets this done by Wednesday, then pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :D 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

I've seen no hint of a link on any platform to suggest other clubs are in for him. It reeks of agent games to get more money on the table to be honest. 

Remember, Martinez had the Brighton link etc. but nothing to suggest that we should be getting overly worried. 

Having said that, if an extra million gets this done by Wednesday, then pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :D 

Saw Leeds, Wolves and Napoli mentioned at different points.

• Like 1

As a matter of fact, thinking a bit more, what was the need for the  "Rashica is glad with potential move to Villa, that's really important for fans".

Why would they need to be buttering up our fans if a move wasn't close?

This actually sounds more like Rashica has heard/read through the grape vine that alot of our fans have been angry about him seemingly giving us the runaround or flat out not wanting to come here, so wanting to address it indirectly.

Why would they care about addressing it, if it wasn't on?

I'm not clutching am I? Makes sense in my  head.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Saw Leeds, Wolves and Napoli mentioned at different points.

Fair enough, I did hear about Napoli but they have distanced themselves as per the tweet from the foreign Journo I think on Thursday. 

Nothing new over the weekend though to cast doubt on us very much being front-runners. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As a matter of fact, thinking a bit more, what was the need for the  "Rashica is glad with potential move to Villa, that's really important for fans".

This actually sounds more like Rashica has heard/read through the grape vine that alot of our fans have been angry about him seemingly giving us the runaround or flat out not wanting to come here, so wanting to address it indirectly.

Why would they care about addressing it, if it wasn't on?

I'm not clutching am I? Makes sense in my  head.

I get what you're saying. I hadn't thought of it like that. Does seem an odd thing to mention.

50 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He has less followers than me. And I'm an idiot. 

Yes, but you're our idiot. :)

Anyway, I don't buy into that last tweet about 2-3 more weeks. Maybe I'm clutching here, but it seems odd to me. But if I'm just clutching I should be forgiven after spending the last two hours catching up in the thread having learned a lot of english names for different fishes.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

"Rashica is glad with potential move to Villa, that's really important for fans".

Either that or he's pissed his thread was locked for a week!   :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Awol said:

*rolly bloody eyes*

Oh man. Pain.

This is one of the earliest journalists who linked him wasn't it? They're pally I think and he seemed to know in decent detail what Villa's interest was.

If he wants to come, no problem. Still kind of feels like he doesn't though.

15 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If he wants to come, no problem. Still kind of feels like he doesn't though.

‘Werder are happy, the player is happy, the Villa fans should be happy... but Milot will wait until deadline day, just in case something better turns up..’

If he’s not just banging his chops to sound clued up then that’s as mercenary/selfish as it gets. I’m choosing to believe the former and everything’s just fine...

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

‘Werder are happy, the player is happy, the Villa fans should be happy... but Milot will wait until deadline day, just in case something better turns up..’

If he’s not just banging his chops to sound clued up then that’s as mercenary/selfish as it gets. I’m choosing to believe the former and everything’s just fine...

Assuming this is what's happening, how much of this is MIlot and how much of it is his agent holding him hostage to get more money?