Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Sounds like either this guy is playing on his previous encounters with Milot and doesn't really know much, being a bit vague and leaving himself a decent window of time, should something happen then easy to then claim the deal accelerated quickly over a day or so. 

Or he is in the know and we're being used to try and draw in more clubs with Villa as a fall-back. Comes across as the former rather than the latter to me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

So is this Werder refusing to sanction the sale until they see whether another club comes in with more money/forces us to counter-offer with more? 

If our bid is accepted then its unlikely to be Werder. More likely a delaying tactic by the player/agent, hoping a bigger club bids or that villa get nervous and offer him more money to get it over the line quickly. 

Edited by Made In Aston

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

If our bid is accepted then its unlikely to be Werder. More likely a delaying tactic by the player, hoping a bigger club bids or that villa get nervous and offer him more money to get it over the line quickly. 

The Balkans, man. It’s bad juju. 

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wouldn't they have been in by now if they were interested though?

Probably, but remember the Joe Bryan fiasco. Fulham came in very late and got the deal done. Some teams might have told his agent that they are interested but are weighing up options. If those fall through then they may well put a late bid in. 

So are Werder going to be happy to be paying Rashica for 2-3 weeks whilst not playing him? Seems like they don't want to risk playing him with the transfer looming and them needing cash.

I suspect this one will move a bit quicker than what is being reported. Who knows tho I gues.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I'm guessing he'll be sold if we stump up more cash. Just give em 22m pounds + add-ons and get this thing done.

Good point you know, this guy might just know people within the deal, from the Bremen side, and making a slight "nudge" to encourage us to just pay up and get it done?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm guessing he'll be sold if we stump up more cash. Just give em 22m pounds + add-ons and get this thing done.

This is not football manager 

I believe the hang up on this is WB wanting/needing a payment structure where they get most/all the money upfront. 

Villa may not have that much available just yet. So negotiations are needed or else Suger daddy Wes pays up. Which may take time to transfer 

Edited by CarryOnVilla