Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

It seems Werder are quite badly in need of any money they can find. It would be wrong of Milot not to join us and get them £21m!

Jeeze, that’s harsh on the club. Their fans make it seem like a great club. 

come on Purslow, let’s help them out and get the player 

Milot help the club out and come to villa. 

win win for both Werder and Villa 

Worth mentioning for those who don't know, Napoli finished 7th last year so miss out on Champions League, so he won't get that with them either. 

It appears they made the Europa League though, if that tickles his pickle.

Edited by Tez500

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

It seems Werder are quite badly in need of any money they can find. It would be wrong of Milot not to join us and get them €25m.

May also help persuade Milot to move on at a lower level of expectancy. Win:win

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

There's also the possibility that you possibly, maybe, just perhaps make him out to be better than he is. Just putting it out there. 

Don't think that's entirely fair.

Rashica last season was a Bundesliga leader across a number of key offensive areas of the game.

I'm not pretending to have followed his career but a brief look into it and you can see he shows a lot of promise, and has been delivering so far to a noticeable standard.

Rated as a top 50 player worldwide for his current position.

• Like 1

He's a good player and he is exactly what we need. His pace is electric so he could charge Villa Park too. He adds dynamism. Him and Watkins on the counter will be dangerous. Jack with the control oooo baby.

I'd offer them a bit more to show him we mean business. Even a  £22m with add ons which shows him we're willing to reward him and we want to progress with him. Add ons to include a qualifying for Champions League bonus in a few seasons will show him we're not fannying about.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

He's a good player and he is exactly what we need. His pace is electric so he could charge Villa Park too. He adds dynamism. Him and Watkins on the counter will be dangerous. Jack with the control oooo baby.

I'd offer them a bit more to show him we mean business. Even a  £22m with add ons which shows him we're willing to reward him and we want to progress with him. Add ons to include a qualifying for Champions League bonus in a few seasons will show him we're not fannying about.

Reportedly haven't we already reached an amicable amount on Bremen's side?  Was under the impression that we're basically waiting to see if they get a comparably acceptable offer from someone higher up the food-chain that the player would prefer over us.

Edited by GarethRDR

3 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Reportedly haven't we already reached an amicable amount on Bremen's side?  Was under the impression that we're basically waiting to see if they get a comparably acceptable offer from someone higher up the food-chain that the player would prefer over us.

That’s how I see it.

we’re currently winning the race for his signature unless someone better comes along on the final day of the window. 

Feels good! 

If they are in dire straits I'de be delighted if we could aslo get Ludwig Augustinsson from them for a moderate fee.

Would be great competition for Targett at LB (and can also play wing back/W in a pinch) and maybe they could help each other settle quicker.

Been wanting us to sign him for 6 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

If they are in dire straits I'de be delighted if we could aslo get Ludwig Augustinsson from them for a moderate fee.

Would be great competition for Targett at LB (and can also play wing back/W in a pinch) and maybe they could help each other settle quicker.

he said recently he is staying this season

1 minute ago, sne said:

Good player. I actually prefer him as a winger than a full back. That's not to say he can't defend, more because he's very good going forward with goals and assists.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, clip on mullet said:

Seen a few rumours Leeds are after him

If he chose Leeds over us.

I would want all remnants of him removed from our forum.

EDIT: A couple of stories also say Napoli are interested.

That would be more bearable.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2