Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

17 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Heard a rumour he will only sign when we get to 300 pages.

I heard he was just about to sign the contract (pen in hand) and Purslow said jokingly "You'll never believe this but a Villa fan forum has a thread about you and it's longer than some of the threads that have played for us for more than a year and you're not even officially our player. Isn't that crazy? And it's full of boobs and fish puns"

Purslow laughs heartily, leaning back in his chair closing his eyes to try and prevent tears of laughter streaming from them. Rashica looks at his agent as if to say "maybe that was lost in translation, but did he say what I think he just said?". Purslow finishes laughing, Rashica and agent have legged it and the pen is lying on the unsigned contract. Another one that got away.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Interesting idea you've floated there. But no, maybe just fishful thinking. I just want to start herring that there's some actual movement on this one. Think he's exactly the tope of player we need and I'm sure would net a few

Love it 😂😁

40 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Gateway Timeout! Has he signed??

Aston Villa ready to pay €25m for Milot Rashica

According to Deich Stube, Premier League club Aston Villa are ready to meet Werder Bremen’s €25 million valuation for 24-year-old attacker Milot Rashica.

The Kosovo international reached an agreement in principle with RB Leipzig but the Bundesliga club are unwilling to meet Bremen’s demands.

Rashica wanted to remain in Germany with his family and play in the Champions League but would now be open to joining Aston Villa. Serie A side Napoli have also shown concrete interest.

Nearly there...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I guess the question is how reliable are Deich Stube? The Worum forum seems to think it's more like a fan website than anything else iirc. We shall see I guess. 

Enough reliable for Sky Germany to cite them. 

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Haha 1