Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

I think we have 3 more signings left. A GK and two wingers or 1 winger/1 striker.

Martinez

Rashica

Benrahma

King

We definitely shouldn't sign a player like King it should be like your other two suggestions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Why did I think he was 6'5 must have been another player we were in for and I just conflated them in my head because watkins scored so many headers. 

Edit: Probably Tammy 

Milot is 7’6

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Would rather sign Beundia or Benrahma tbh

We are looking for a front three with genuine pace. We have brought Shakespeare in to try and emulate Leicester’s rise. One of the key aspects of that philosophy is the ability to break at pace. 

• Like 1

Nakamba

Luiz McGinn 

Brooks Grealish

Watkins

Is way more balanced IMO. 

If we were to buy Rashica I assume we'd move Grealish a bit deeper, which I think is a mistake. 

Luiz McGinn 

Grealish

Brooks Rashica

Watkins

Or depending on how you look at it: 

Luiz McGinn 

Brooks Grealish Rashica

Watkins

I think there's no doubting we are in for Rashica. The fee is agreed at around £22m so we know that we have that amount of money to spend on another forward. 

If reports are true that he is waiting to see what other offers come in for him surely he would have been given a deadline by us to make a decision? I think he will look at how much we are spending and realise that kind of money is only spent by clubs who are serious about improving and becoming successful. The Premier League is an attraction too so maybe he will come here. If you want to go to the most viewed league in the world surely you'd want to put your talents on show whilst young enough to do yourself justice? 

57 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Nakamba

Luiz McGinn 

Brooks Grealish

Watkins

Is way more balanced IMO. 

If we were to buy Rashica I assume we'd move Grealish a bit deeper, which I think is a mistake. 

Luiz McGinn 

Grealish

Brooks Rashica

Watkins

Or depending on how you look at it: 

Luiz McGinn 

Brooks Grealish Rashica

Watkins

Rashica plays on the right side, does he not? He wouldn’t be taking up Grealish’s position on the left. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Rashica plays on the right side, does he not? He wouldn’t be taking up Grealish’s position on the left. 

No, Rashica usually plays on the left, exactly where Jack played for most of last season. 

( Mandatory no-way-he-signs-for-Villa and close-the-thread statements here )

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Not from what I know. He's a roaming left winger that has played some what centrally from time to time for Bremen. Not a right winger.