Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

29 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

While I've been a regular observer, I haven't posted here for literally years. But the chance to be part of history by posting in this thread was too good to pass up...

...and it would be nice if the signing happened too

I can relate to this.. I love this thread.. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Anything from Worum? They know their stuff. 

They are all scratching their heads over that kosovan football news account on twitter..it has linked them with a kozovan player named Voca who play in switzerland but is a very hazy link..no talk about rashica at all

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The last tweet I saw from him was at about mid day today, responding to a Villa fan asking him if there was any update.

He responded "Nothing new right now, he might be staying at Bremen until January"

Said fan then tweeted him the latest story to which I don't know if he has responded yet.

We will be top 6 then and he will want to join

• Like 1

After a bit more digging through werder's forums..apparently the club want rashica sold..and they will settle for 25m euros..they brought chong in as his replacement that seems to be the accepted view.

Some of their ITK'S are saying that the club need the money and are not sure they will get 25m for him next year with the uncertain climate.

sounds promising but i would not hold my breath..oh and leverkusen bid 11m for santamaria from angers..they had a good laugh on that one

Who cares if he is looking at us as a stepping stone? One great season and his price doubles and by having a blinder he helps us move up the table.  It's the position we're in at the moment and in for the next 2-3 years ago guess. Then we'll bow clubs out the water with our transfer dealings.

Edited by stewiek2

banana minions GIF

It's like we're all just minions on VT enthralled to random journalists tweets, I thought this would have calmed down after signing Watkins but it seems we're in need of another hit of speculation, this transfer window stuff is just too addictive...

24 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Me neither.  Lazy link and BS from Twitter. 

The Rashica thread cycle:

1. German newspaper posts article linking us, thread is re opened by mods. 

2. People get over excited and post 50 pages of gifs of fish, boobs and WIP's  

3. People moan article is lazy/BS and the thread should be locked

4.  People discuss concept of what a forum thread is and why it should be closed/kept open

5. Repeat number 2

6. Mods lock the forum after news goes quiet

7. Repeat cycle from number 1

rashica GIF by SV Werder Bremen 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Awol said:

Fair enough. Why? 

Only KDB and Grealish created more chances than Beundia in PL last season. Followed/watched Benrahma for 2 seasons. Rashica YouTube video just looks like 1 trick pony fast dribbler

Edited by Kiwivillan

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Only KDB and Grealish created more chances than Beundia in PL last season. Followed/watched Benrahma for 2 seasons. Rashica YouTube video just looks like 1 trick pony fast dribbler

Good shot on him, good movement. We sorely need a player like that playing out wide for us.