Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Wait... what? Can someone please tell me how many pages I need to go back for actual news on this, rather than seeing cutesy/excitable GIFs??

Here you go.  The cause of all this mayhem...

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Wait... what? Can someone please tell me how many pages I need to go back for actual news on this, rather than seeing cutesy/excitable GIFs??

A new link came up via twitter/via (Douchetube or whatever) the transfer thread saying he has had a change of heart about leaving Germany (Basically meaning Werder need the money for him and he ain;t got the offers from who he wants lol).

The more tweets have come out saying us and Napoli are still interested, and we will pay the fee.

Then more sources shared the same and voila, the thread is open. lol

• Thanks 1

Yesss!!! It’s back, I knew he’d change his mind once he got my email telling him about my amazingly clever FPL team name - That’s Milot. 

Welcome Milot and here’s to another 400 pages of fish puns, WIPs, masturbation club and lovely ladies!

marty feldman 80s GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gillz said:

Yeah...but do we want a player he doesn't really want to be here.

Im all for player having a change of heart, but you have to question does he really want it in his sole?

Nobody apart from Jack Grealish wants to be here that badly. 

They are all professionals doing the best they can for the highest payer at the highest level that can get. 

I am assuming you mean in their heart of hearts and not the bottom of their shoes. 

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Nobody apart from Jack Grealish wants to be here that badly. 

They are all professionals doing the best they can for the highest payer at the highest level that can get. 

I am assuming you mean in their heart of hearts and not the bottom of their shoes. 

You make a great point.

But i was just trying to make a fish pun....

• Like 1

We know that Werder Bremen need to sell, we know that RBL haven’t put the cash up to buy. We know that Rashica is going somewhere, and we know (it seems) that Villa have shown interest. I mean, it’s not beyond reasonable hope that we could get him. It’s rumoured that Napoli are interested, would he start for them? 

11 minutes ago, Gillz said:

Yeah...but do we want a player he doesn't really want to be here.

Im all for player having a change of heart, but you have to question does he really want it in his sole?

Benteke didnt want to be here, he did OK

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

Grealish - Watkins - Rashica

PLEASE! 

How does this make you feel? 

----------------------Watkins---------------------

Benrahma---------------------------Rashica

-----------------------Grealish-------------------

Rashica very much is a wide left or striker. 

Not sure I've ever seen him on the right and I wouldn't want to spend £25m to test him out there.

I think this must be Jack back into midfield? Or Watkins RW, Rash through the middle?

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Rashica very much is a wide left or striker. 

Not sure I've ever seen him on the right and I wouldn't want to spend £25m to test him out there.

I think this must be Jack back into midfield? Or Watkins RW, Rash through the middle?

We should offer 50 million cash upfront