Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, MotoMkali said:

We could be Werder's saviour here. Offer them 1 million less

Would you seriously want him now?

We've made a tremendous start to the season and had a brilliant transfer window.  Last thing we need is to spend £20 million on a player who doesn't want to be here  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, useless said:

Just to be clear I never said that Southampton were a bigger club than us, I said that if Rashica was as good as being made out he would be being linked to bigger clubs than us, Southampton and Leeds.

My post was misquoted.

Can't people read? It's obviously a list including us, Southampton and Leeds and not saynig that Leeds and Southampton are bigger clubs, if I was saying that the sentence would structured differently with different grammar.

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

Would you seriously want him now?

We've made a tremendous start to the season and had a brilliant transfer window.  Last thing we need is to spend £20 million on a player who doesn't want to be here  

I don't think he doesn't want to be here. I think staying in Germany was his first choice because he has a small child and if he could get champions league football as well why not. But if we can get him we would be foolish not to. Getting him allows us to rest our players and remember Barkley can't play against Chelsea either though so we need options. 

6 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

just so you all know, whoever posts the actual official tweet that Rashica has signed for someone else I will hate you forever and associate you with sadness and disappointment. 

i am absolutely small minded and petty enough to shoot the messenger

That’s the spirit