Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

I think it will be like the steps video to tragedy. Rashica will be on the altar ready to sign his contract and Lange interrupts at the last minute grabbing his hand whilst running out of the church And we will be all outside doing the dance

1 minute ago, useless said:

Proof that I thought this potential signing was being overrated from the beginning...

And we did sign players just as good, Barkley being one, and if offered now I genuinely wouldn't swap Traore for Rashica.

Proof that you think something is only proof that you think something, really. I've said all along if we signed him he'd be our second best player and I stand by that although it's probably close between him and Barkley. Rashica is a quality player, there's no question and he would improve us a lot but I'm still happy with the squad, even though another attacking option would be nice.

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So can this thread be closed as the German transfer window has also closed?

If anything it means keep it open as he can't go anywhere else in Germany,  but could still come to UK until 11pm 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Proof that you think something is only proof that you think something, really. I've said all along if we signed him he'd be our second best player and I stand by that although it's probably close between him and Barkley. Rashica is a quality player, there's no question and he would improve us a lot but I'm still happy with the squad, even though another attacking option would be nice.

Any Villa fan who thinks Southampton is a bigger club isn’t my first stop for thoughtful opinions.  

Just now, hong0311 said:

So you're saying that there's a chance the paperwork is not done on time...

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

He doesn't want to come. I don't want to snatch him last minute because his deal fell through. 

Last time we did that we got Scott hogan