Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, Villaphil said:

Anybody tracking Wes Eden’s private plane, into BHX, from Bremen ?

Wouldn't need to fly in today though, surely? Medicals can be done anywhere. He could still be in Bremen at 11pm but sign for us.

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Wouldn't need to fly in today though, surely? Medicals can be done anywhere. He could still be in Bremen at 11pm but sign for us.

Yep, obviously the wonders of the fax machine help as well. A modern day miracle. 

2 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Not that I disagree with you, but I wouldn't imagine Purslow has told Jim White anything. Unless Purslow wanted it to get out because all Jim White does is run his mouth about how great he is and how many contacts he has.

Purslow is just too savvy for anything like that. He may of leaked we were done to pressure another club or agents, but I'm sure we are always keeping our ear to the ground and are never really 'done' until the window closes, you never know when a good deal might drop in your lap.

We may not sign another player, but to me that wouldn't make Jim White any more credible.

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yep, obviously the wonders of the fax machine help as well. A modern day miracle. 

What if the fax machine fails, does that mean signing by blood is next fastest route through Hell Courier, posted by the Devilery Man.

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

What if the fax machine fails, does that mean signing by blood is next fastest route through Hell Courier, posted by the Devilery Man.

I believe carrier pigeon is the fallback position. 

As long as it takes to the wing before the deadline the signing is OK. 

2 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Who pretends to be on the phone?! And this is why I don't believe a thing this guys says...

"What exactly do you not understand about 'DOUBLE cheeseburger but hold the cheese'?"

5 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Who pretends to be on the phone?! And this is why I don't believe a thing this guys says...

Clearly not on a call,  the screen is on and his homepage is still visible -_-. Why would you pose like this

• Like 2