Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Evidence, if needed, that McNulty is one of those in the media that really can’t comprehend the thought of Villa striving to be anything other than lower table fodder. He’s basically trolling Villa.  All I will say is that it is up to the Villa team to ram the comments of these journalists and pundits firmly back up their ar5eh0les. Some of them just cannot stand the thought of Villa competing, or even trying to compete. It’s up to us to make them look stupid. They’ll lap it up if we start poorly this season. Some of the comments and predictions im seeing and hearing 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

Does this mean Rashica is now less likely than you thought a few days ago?

I've nothing more to say on Rocket Rashica until if or not he becomes a Villa player.

Stacey cleared her desk yesterday morning.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Don't jump to conclusions.

That’s all we ever do on VT... loads think it’s sorted and are trying to add him to their dream team, and loads of us are sceptical that there is anything in this.. Either way we are gonna jump to conclusions until anything that feels real is actually reported,  for now we all keep hopeful that this one comes off 👍

Edited by Cosmik Debris

3 minutes ago, birdistheword said:

For me we were interested early window (potential Jack replacement) and are no longer interested. Our name is being banded about by Bremen and agents to help him get a move.

He wouldn't have been a replacement for Grealish though. Totally different players.