Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It makes no sense we would low ball Bremen 7 days before our season starts

Our board probably don’t want to face pages of people pissing and whining that we have overpaid like the Watkins and Traore threads so trying to really keep this one down.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Adam2003 said:

Our board probably don’t want to face pages of people pissing and whining that we have overpaid like the Watkins and Traore threads so trying to really keep this one down.

or maybe the board have enjoyed the fish and masturbation puns, and want it to continue for a bit longer

• Haha 1

On 12/09/2020 at 19:23, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s a singer and a very good one I think, have a listen to some of his music, I’d recommend it 

A very good singer? Does he sing on any of his tracks? He's a DJ and producer.

Edited by Tom13

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He can't be very interested in joining methinks, even if that twatter lad claims otherwise. It makes no sense we would low ball Bremen 7 days before our season starts. 

Only other plausible thing I can think of is his recent knee injury or some ridiculous sell on percentage demands. 

It doesn't make any sense, as we have just spent a very similar fee on a player who isn't as good. I can't see us quibbliing over paying 18m on someone of Rashica's quality. 

If he doesn't sign this week I would be very surprised if he comes to us at all. 

• Like 1

The original reported fee for him was around 30 million euros iirc. So maybe Werder want a figure like that and we're trying to knock them down a bit and the £18m fee not true.

Does seem like the reported £18m fee for him isn't quite enough.

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

That's brilliant. You should give it a snappy name like Triangular Selling Scheme. 

In response your PM @sidcow yes you can buy more than one unit at once, in-fact the more you buy the ‘quicker you’ll be richer ‘ 🎉

• Haha 4

This signing is annoying me to be honest, it’s clear he isn’t that interested in joining or he would have done ages ago.

I’ll be pissed off if Benrahma is sold before we sign Rashica as we should turn to him if this doesn’t look pretty sure he is signing.

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

This signing is annoying me to be honest, it’s clear he isn’t that interested in joining or he would have done ages ago.

I’ll be pissed off if Benrahma is sold before we sign Rashica as we should turn to him if this doesn’t look pretty sure he is signing.

I reckon it’s more that Bremen see we are willing to pay £28m for a forward from the Championship but can’t work out why no club are willing to pay at least that much for their star player. 

They are going to try and drum up more interest to push up the fee. 

• Like 1

Yeah I think this is all about Bremen trying to get ss much money as possible, trying to get a bidding war going. I think Rashica wants to come, has probably agreed a contract in theory. Just waiting for them to accept that its the bid on the table or nothing. Or they want more of the add ons sooner etc.

Edited by Mazrim