Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

10 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Like you say it's interesting to find out who that priority one jet belongs too.

(Looks like player, wife & child on the tarmac)

:detect:

Well it’s not Wes Edens’. I spent too long last night trying to identify his plane then see where it’s been travelling - interestingly all historic flight info for it is withheld, which I’m told is unusual. 

Didn’t have the energy to try doIng the same with Sawiris after that! 

9 minutes ago, Awol said:

Well it’s not Wes Edens’. I spent too long last night trying to identify his plane then see where it’s been travelling - interestingly all historic flight info for it is withheld, which I’m told is unusual. 

Today’s a new day though @Awol down that coffee and get searching! 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Awol said:

Correct. I didn't think you could track priority one jets or private flights.

Nor can any information be made available on those planes nor who they belong to etc. but I could be mistaken.

Edit: @CarryOnVilla has since posted??

Edited by AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, pete101 said:

I call for a lock on this thread until it's reported by some type of media

No, you're gonna have to help me out.  I've read this through several times and I can't identify any find of fish based pun.  I understand that a Lox is a fillet of brined salmon so maybe that's what you were getting at?

KGrHqUOKowE6_hkCtLqBRqDF54Gv_60_1_1024x1

28 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nor can any information be made available on those planes nor who they belong to etc. but I could be mistaken.

That’s right, you end up at an FAA owners trust services outfit. But people do love their social media, so it’s not impossible to figure out. 

15 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

@AvfcRigo82 would your source know if he accepts or rejects Villa?

It would be fair to say they are more heavily involved along with their contacts in football than I am, So I dare say they would know these details of these situations better than me.

Just to reiterate I pass on what I know/get told in the best I can unless requested not to and most importantly always remind folk it's take it or leave it info when I do post these things.  :thumb:

• Thanks 1

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

It would be fair to say they are more heavily involved along with their contacts in football than I am, So I dare say they would know these details of these situations better than me.

Just to reiterate I pass on what I know/get told in the best I can unless requested not to and most importantly always remind folk it's take it or leave it info when I do post these things.  :thumb:

I just want to gage when you think it's not happening, it's 100% dead
You're the only muddafuckka keeping this alive 

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Can we please leave the fish puns alone, it's getting pasta joke now. 

I have heard that someone is definitely putting penne to paper today on a contract!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's much appreciated mate

• Like 1