Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Link

Milot Rashica, they say. The impatience grows. According to information from the DeichStube, the SV Werder Bremen striker now even doubts whether Leipzig really wants him. There is no plan B, because Rashica absolutely wants to play internationally next season, so Premier League club Aston Villa is not an issue.

Not sure if it’s just me, but I read that as he wants to play in Europe (internationally) so Villa isn’t an option (not an issue).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Link

Milot Rashica, they say. The impatience grows. According to information from the DeichStube, the SV Werder Bremen striker now even doubts whether Leipzig really wants him. There is no plan B, because Rashica absolutely wants to play internationally next season, so Premier League club Aston Villa is not an issue.

that's a no then

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

This line on DeichStube's website translate weird.

"There is no plan B, because Rashica absolutely wants to play internationally in the next season, so Premier League club Aston Villa is not an issue"

It's hard to tell if it means Villa is on or off

Is it? I read that as we're not an option either way. 

2 minutes ago, thejoker said:

Not sure if it’s just me, but I read that as he wants to play in Europe (internationally) so Villa isn’t an option (not an issue).

The optimistic way I read it is that he wants to play for Kosovo next season, so playing for Villa won't be an issue (as he'll be playing regularly), as opposed to going to say Liverpool or AC Milan and sitting on the bench, or similarly at Leipzig if he feels they aren't actually that interested in him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

The optimistic way I read it is that he wants to play for Kosovo next season, so playing for Villa won't be an issue (as he'll be playing regularly), as opposed to going to say Liverpool or AC Milan and sitting on the bench, or similarly at Leipzig if he feels they aren't actually that interested in him.

I say this as a Welshman, Bale could sit on the bench for the next few years at Madrid, that chimp is still starting for Wales this time next year.

I would imagine the same applies for Kosovo/Rachica, and if not, let's get whoever will be taking his place for £2m.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Looking at your username I have no confidence in your translation 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I’ve ran the sentence through a dictionary and other translators, all suggest to me that Milot has no issue playing for Villa. 

It is saying we are not a consideration for him as we are not in Europe. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It is saying we are not a consideration for him as we are not in Europe. 

Unfortunately, this is what that article is saying.

Further down it says that the Premier League is interesting, but not with a club that narrowly avoided relegation like Bremen did.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Another 20 pages on what the translation may or may not have meant it is then...

Puts kettle on, makes sandwich, informs wife just popping on the tinernet for a bit love