Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

33 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Sorry but these comments are silly, can we all try to keep this thread serious please 🖖

What? WHAT? This thread has not even become frivolous yet.  You wait till some fish puns start up.

And a word to the wise, you don't want to be going anywhere near the James Milner thread. 

dance baby GIF

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I randomly watched their season review a few weeks back, they basically had no defence and couldn't defend crosses (sound similar) so lost so many games through cheap goals. Also famously didn't turn up for a game at Blackburn mid season because 20 of their squad apparently had the flu so they got deducted three points as a result.

There's a good book that's just come out on it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yer-Joking-Arent-Middlesbroughs-Unforgettable-ebook/dp/B086XGZCRG

There were also paying Ravenelli 40k a week which in the mid 90s comfortably made him the highest paid player in the league. It would be like now Leeds signing someone like Benzema on 400k a week.

Shit! 40k a week in the 90s... he must’ve been one of the highest in the world!? You could buy a house in Middlesboro for about £1 then, probably still can.

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Shit! 40k a week in the 90s... he must’ve been one of the highest in the world!? You could buy a house in Middlesboro for about £1 then, probably still can.

A house? For a pound, you could buy the whole town, and have change left to buy Bradford. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:
8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What? WHAT? This thread has not even become frivolous yet.  You wait till some fish puns start up.

Very droll. 

Edited by sidcow

1 hour ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Absolutely in the dark about this. Werder is apparently interested in Kamil Jozwiak (Lech Poznań) but its hard to plan if you dont know how many money you get or whether you get any money at all. 

Loks like I have reached maximum number of posts for today, if anything happens on Werders side I hope that the woum keeps you informed. Enjoy your friday! :popcorn:

Hearing the name Lech Poznań gives me the (atomic) shivers.

1 hour ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Oof thats a hard question. Yes he's back to fitness and Werders best left-back by far. Still two years of contract left but also one of the cases where Werder would look into negotiations at like 15 - 20 million €?  Definitely not lower than 15 tho I guess. All depends on the Rashica deal to be honest. 

No way Ludde will be that expensive. He is a solid LB but was hurt and didnt perform that well afterwards. Think 8m€ to 10m€ would be realistic.