Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Him and Jack could possibly be interchanging between the left and middle?

As some others have said, Deano want might Jack in the middle.

Now he usally gets marked out or double marked in the middle.

But that becomes alot more difficult if you have the likes of Rashica also causing havoc up there as well.

Frees up space for Jack.

Although you already know some people will be convinced that he is Jacks replacement, based on this.

This is exactly what we should be hoping to do if we do sign him and why I'd be so excited by it. It could basically give Grealish more time and space on the ball. And the fact that we're linked with Watkins too suggests we want a front line that can interchange. An interchanging front line would definitely allow Grealish to get even better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rayk said:

You’re right because even though Jack is supposed to play LW, he plays wherever he wants to play. 🙂

I just meant Raschica plays the LW role.

Agree about LW, Jack, and RW interchanging during a match which is why I’d like to see Beundia or even still Benrahma on the RW.

Either of those with Grealish and Rashica all interchanging and holy moly we can get excited!

36 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

With YouTube videos you have to consider the league they are playing in hence the level of opponent. The Bundasliga is a decent level. We all know it’s Head and shoulders above SPL and Belgian league. 

Yep. Kodija looks amazing in the Qatar league - 7 goals in 8 games, and a hat trick on debut. Another season there and he will be ready to step up to the West Midlands U12 league.

Rashica is definitely leaving Bremen. Leipzig agreed terms with him but can't afford the transfer fee so that seems dead in the water at the moment. There do seem to be legs in the links to us. If all they want is £25m then I think we'll pay up and get it done.

If I was him I wouldn't be adverse to waiting to see if Sancho goes. I could see Dortmund signing him as a replacement.

Actually no, if I was him, I'd demand to sign for Villa today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have to be honest, this just reminds me of how often this forum has gotten into meltdown about getting a foreign "flair" player and in the end he ended up going to a CL club, yet we for some reason thought we had a chance. Like Sneijder on repeat. 

Hope I'm wrong cause we need additions, but it just feels that way. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Have to be honest, this just reminds me of how often this forum has gotten into meltdown about getting a foreign "flair" player and in the end he ended up going to a CL club, yet we for some reason thought we had a chance. Like Sneijder on repeat. 

I think it’s good that we seem to be showing ambition. Granted, we probably won’t sign Rashica and he probably will go to a Champion’s League club but we aren’t resting on our laurels

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I get that feeling too.

But from reading the reports from the Kosovan Journalist it does sound like he wanted to go Leipzig but they won’t pay the price. So it’s Wolves, Monaco and us that have bid for him and they accepted only our bid. So he has a choice. Stay where he is. Hope another club matches are bid, or come and join his ‘broski’ in the best league in the world! 

Now all that could be completely off the mark but you never know.