Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Find the fascination of signing a player most of you have never seen play a bit funny. 

Bet he will struggle massively with his first season in the PL. Would need to get in other proven options as well. 

Have you seen Rashica play? 

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Seeing as it is early could anyone explain why that picture means the lad will be joining the Villa

We’ve been linked with him for a long time. Nakamba posted on Instagram a picture of him and Rashica from a few years ago after new reports emerged we’re interested. Then the guy pictured with Rashica. A respected Kosovan journalist, who knows Rashica, posted last night we are in advanced talks and should be done next week.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Still not convinced, something doesn’t feel right with it all. Maybe drumming up interest in the hope some other club else bids seems likely 🤔

I doubt many football clubs are following a Kosovo journalist on social media and thinking we need to up the bid

19 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Have you seen Rashica play? 

Very little. Remember his name from a while back, but can't remember if it was an international match or Bundesliga. 

I've tried youtube now mind, so I'm an expert now like the rest of you 😅

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ignore the title of the video obviously, but there are some fantastic goals in there! 

Looks like a physically weaker version of Grealish to me. If he's worth £32m then Grealish is worth £120m , that's why I don't think he's Grealish's replacement. No one can afford to buy Jack. 

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Foreign journos from small football countries very often have good relationships with star players as they're seen as sporting ambassadors for the country and treated with respect, completely different to the level of distrust you get over here.

Anyway just had a look at Rashica's scoring stats and it was way better than I expected 9 Bundesliga goals in 18/19 (bare in mind they only play 34 games) plus 4 more in the German cup so pretty much a 1 in 3 scoring record.

Started last season in great scoring form aswell, scored 9 goals in his first 13 league and cup games. Then the goals dried up as Bremen got worse but overall 11 goals for the season.

Would comfortably be our top scorer with stats like that replicated here.

He'd cost 10m less than Benrahma and is far more proven at the top level. That's the value of good scouting abroad sometimes. Hope it happens.

And he's quicker. We pull this off its a major coup. To put it mildly (excuse the language) with this kid in our team we're gonna f*** some teams up next season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Find the fascination of signing a player most of you have never seen play a bit funny. 

Bet he will struggle massively with his first season in the PL. Would need to get in other proven options as well. 

The German league and the Premier League aren't too dissimilar, I think he will surprise you. 

• Like 1

Looks good but it seems the quality of goalkeeping in those videos is pretty poor. Many of those shots get tipped round the post in The PL. 

Edited by sidcow

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoor

So this journalist DEFINITELY knows him.

29th of July this apparently.

Sorry, can't trust anyone who wears a VEST underneath his shirt. 

• Haha 2