Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That guy has only tweeted 20 times. Seems a low amount for a sports journalist with the kind of contacts to know this. 

He's got 91 followers though.  Can't argue with numbers like that. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Dunno about the twitter account, but the Facebook one looks legit, it's verified and posted fairly regularly.

To be fair not everyone is hot on twitter, as they can't be assed.

Twitter is a strange platform.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Him not posting many tweets makes me more inclined to believe it than if he had thousands of tweets, shows that he doesn't tweet transfer rumours for the sake of it or for attention. He seems to be a real journalist, so je crois que at the very least he believes it himself.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That guy has only tweeted 20 times. Seems a low amount for a sports journalist with the kind of contacts to know this. 

On first glance you are right, but his tweets seem too boringly sincere to be made up. He doesn't appear to be making vain boasts like the other ITK saddos.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Him not posting many tweets makes me more inclined to believe it than if he had thousands of tweets, shows that he doesn't tweet transfer rumours for the sake of it or for attention. He seems to be a real journalist, so at the very least je crois que at the very least he believes it himself.

Bonnet de douche, Useless. Bonnet de douche.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If he's a Kosovan journalist he probably has Rashica's number and so texting him to see what's going on.

My reading is we're obviously not his first choice but Dortmund and to lesser degree Leipzig are both stacked in final third so not really sure where he'd fit in either team. He's a talented player so let's hope the motivation is there if he comes.

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Love it! Creme de menthe, Rodders, creme de menthe

Weirdly, it looks like Kosovo are one of the Eastern European countries that loves Only Fools. Maybe we should get him a Villa branded 3 wheeler to try and seal the deal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Given that he seems to be a prominent journalist in quite a small country, I'd say his information must be fairly reliable. We've seen foreign reporters get it bang on most of the time, plus other countries don't have the ITK culture we like to have here. Rashica would be a very good signing if it happens.

• Like 3