Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

11 minutes ago, kieranavfc said:

is it possible that Benrahma's fee is actually close to 20m given that they only got 21m for watkins after exeter's cut?

Yes, I was thinking that.  Watkins might be £28m but that's not what Brentford are getting. 

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Heavy UK drill, like Black & Decker? 

My dad's 1970's Black and Decker drill weighed about a ton so I reckon you must be right. 

My modern Bosch is about 1/3 of the weight but I bet my dad's is still going long after mine packs in. 

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol, it's just a young New York Hip Hop artist (With a heavy UK drill influenced) sound who recently got killed.

The music is unique and viral.

The " Kids " love it.

I'm just an old man clinging to my "gangsta" youth. Lol

In the interests of expanding my base of knowledge I have just investigated the said artiste and find him quite tuneful if not a little blue with a heavy emphasis of wobbling bottoms on his videos

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

Made the mistake of watching some YouTube videos and now I really want him. Would take a lot of pressure off Jack having another threat who had dribble past players for fun.

That was me 2 nights ago. He looked better than I remembered.

• Like 1

Would make sense to go for Rahma now we have Watkins, makes no sense to go after the one and not the other considering they had a solid partnership together that brought a sack full of goals.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, penguin said:

Made the mistake of watching some YouTube videos and now I really want him. Would take a lot of pressure off Jack having another threat who had dribble past players for fun.

29 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That was me 2 nights ago. He looked better than I remembered.

I have avoided rewatching him for largely this reason,  but my memory is clear,  he was awesome last season.  The only thing I'm not clear on is how fast he is.  I recall him being fairly speedy but reviews seem to suggest not.  I'm not watching those highlights again though... no siree....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

In the interests of expanding my base of knowledge I have just investigated the said artiste and find him quite tuneful if not a little blue with a heavy emphasis of wobbling bottoms on his videos

Videos you say.....

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

I have avoided rewatching him for largely this reason,  but my memory is clear,  he was awesome last season.  The only thing I'm not clear on is how fast he is.  I recall him being fairly speedy but reviews seem to suggest not.  I'm not watching those highlights again though... no siree....

I’ve asked the same question regarding his speed a few times and received no answer. So if you find out let me know. 

Â