Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

The difficulty is it's looking more and more likely that Jack will be out left sided forward.

Strong rumours we are after another Central midfielder. Benrahma is class but will cost £30 odd million.

More likely to go for a right winger/ right forward that's where the Josh King rumours make a lot of sense. We would then have two players that can play across the front three positions.

• Like 1

Dead in the water this one. Effectively 3 years left on his deal and clearly we have had doubts this summer and last to drop the money on him. As do other clubs.

He needs to start booting balls away every day in training to get the fee down or stick it for another 2 years.

28 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I want Jack back in midfield but getting a right winger is more important than a position Jack also excels at. Until we fill that position I'm okay with Jack staying there. 

Not sure Jack will go back to midfield at Villa because he fits better further forward for him and the team.

1 hour ago, ramshackler said:

The difficulty is it's looking more and more likely that Jack will be out left sided forward.

Strong rumours we are after another Central midfielder. Benrahma is class but will cost £30 odd million.

More likely to go for a right winger/ right forward that's where the Josh King rumours make a lot of sense. We would then have two players that can play across the front three positions.

Josh King's heat map is more left sided and middle than right.

I think he was just an attempt to get them to lower the Watkins fee

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

Correct I haven’t a clue. Put me out of my misery please!

Lol, it's just a young New York Hip Hop artist (With a heavy UK drill influenced) sound who recently got killed.

The music is unique and viral.

The " Kids " love it.

I'm just an old man clinging to my "gangsta" youth. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol, it's just a young New York Hip Hop artist (With a heavy UK drill influenced) sound who recently got killed.

The music is unique and viral.

The " Kids " love it.

I'm just an old man clinging to my "gangsta" youth. Lol

Thanks mate, we’re all trying our best to hang on to our youth as best we can. Can I still say I’m down with the trumpets without anyone under thirty rolling their eyes? 😎

4 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

I want Jack back in midfield but getting a right winger is more important than a position Jack also excels at. Until we fill that position I'm okay with Jack staying there. 

Yeah getting someone like Buendia on the right is more important than having Benrahma in a position where Jack is already one of the best players in the league. Could use the 10m difference to sign a CM to play with McGinn. As much as I would love to see Said here, that's probably a better outcome.

Â