Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

Sounds like it’s Benrahma agents are playing silly buggers which isn’t surprising as it’s one of the reasons he hasn’t moved earlier.The agents are friends of the dilldo boys and represent other players at WH which makes it even more comical.I was hoping he would team up with Oli at Villa but with these fools representing him he is going nowhere.

Agents try and screw more money from the deal,owners go running to friends at the daily mirror to print the deal is about to collapse.Putting pressure on the player and agents to back off and accept the deal on the table.The murky world of modern day football.

• Like 2

Fourth Official reckons we've made a bid with better (more realistic) add-ons and elsewhere it's being reported the West Ham deal has stalled. 

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Fourth Official reckons we've made a bid with better (more realistic) add-ons and elsewhere it's being reported the West Ham deal has stalled. 

One of the better ITK accounts if there is such a thing. Had the Dawson to West Ham deal before anyone reported it, and he’s just been announced. You never know...

I would be very surprised if this was true. If Deano wanted him, he's had plenty of chances to go for him before now, waiting until another team actually bids for him. Without west ham would he have just turned up on Friday and chucked in a sneaky bid?

1 minute ago, sne said:

Seems odd that we would have left it this late if we are actually interested. 

Makes perfect sense. We aren't desperate, so wait and see if the player, agent and selling club start to get twitchy toward the end of the window. Buyer's market, here. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Makes perfect sense. We aren't desperate, so wait and see if the player, agent and selling club start to get twitchy toward the end of the window. Buyer's market, here. 

Doesn't look like their price or his wage demands have dropped compared to earlier in the summer but remains to be seen I guess.

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I would be very surprised if this was true. If Deano wanted him, he's had plenty of chances to go for him before now, waiting until another team actually bids for him. Without west ham would he have just turned up on Friday and chucked in a sneaky bid?

IF it is true. Maybe they were waiting until the end of the window to drive down price (haha I know) however with West Ham’s interest maybe they didn’t want to risk losing him. No one has put in any offers as of yet, maybe more come in. 

if we are interested I’m not surprised it’s not waited until now.

don’t know if benrahmas relationship with dean is the same as Ollies, maybe one of our kind Brentford fellows could shed some light?

Â