Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

With Jota going I’m still hopeful that Villa will bring Benrahma in. I’m sure he would jump at the chance to be with Watkins and Smith again rather than going to other interested clubs.

Edited by striker

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

After his average play off final he was apparently overrated according to some in here.

Now he just had a good game and now he is suddenly good enough..

Very reactionary :P 

I've been very consistent on Benrahma. Wanted him for a long, long time. He gives us a lot of quality and creativity, would release some of the pressure off Jack.

I was talking about the club’s position, not some random Leeds fan on VillaTalk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 03/10/2020 at 07:45, villalad21 said:

After his average play off final he was apparently overrated according to some in here.

I've been very consistent on Benrahma. Wanted him for a long, long time. He gives us a lot of quality and creativity, would release some of the pressure off Jack.

His agents are giving him bad advice in demanding ridiculous wages that will stop him moving on.If he stays in this window he will need to show he can repeat his stats of last season that were impressive which will be good for us if not his value will go south rapidly.

11 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

His agents are giving him bad advice in demanding ridiculous wages that will stop him moving on.If he stays in this window he will need to show he can repeat his stats of last season that were impressive which will be good for us if not his value will go south rapidly.

Well he looked pretty handy the other night.  Will he play today?  Maybe he’ll be getting promoted with you after all.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Well he looked pretty handy the other night.  Will he play today?  Maybe he’ll be getting promoted with you after all.

He’s on the bench today don’t think he’s match fit yet,Yes maybe would be great for us to be playing at Villa Park next season

2 hours ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Is he really demanding those nuts wages?

It sounded too silly to be true.

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Is he really demanding those nuts wages?

It sounded too silly to be true.

It would be very silly to offer those wages to a Championship player unproven at this level.

If it's true that is what he is demanding wage wise then it's probably fair to say we won't be seeing him here anytime soon.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

On 03/10/2020 at 07:45, villalad21 said:

What can you say VT has a whacky races or stop the pidgeon style selection of how they choose players here.

44 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Norgaard injured today . Nakamba part of a deal for Said ? his wages would obviously need to be a bit more realistic

I would say bring this guy in to give our Bench and team deeper options, this team needs more money spent on it because it needs support, especially after tonight's win.

Hopefully the Owners think now things are going the right way, heres another 100 mill, get stuff done before deadline day.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

I can see him leaving toward the end of the window as he'll lower his wage demands. Otherwise he'll potentially miss out on a big chance to progress his career.

Whether he goes to us though is another matter. Can't see it myself, unless we loan them someone like AEG as part of the deal.

6 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I can see him leaving toward the end of the window as he'll lower his wage demands. Otherwise he'll potentially miss out on a big chance to progress his career.

Whether he goes to us though is another matter. Can't see it myself, unless we loan them someone like AEG as part of the deal.

The end of the window has passed

Â