Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

8 hours ago, Xela said:

It certainly is odd that no team has taken a chance on him. I'm sure a deal could be agreed with Brentford, like we did with Watkins, but no one has taken the risk. 

Makes you wonder why? 

This

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree.

I do not see this one happening for us.

If he was going to be signed by us I think it would have happened a long time ago.

Think it's time we moved on from this one.

If we don't get a winger (or atleast a forward) I can see us trying to  get him (if it didn't work for Sarr) after the deadline day.

8 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Chelsea still desperate to grab Declan Rice from them too..

Don’t get the hype round Rice very wasteful player ever since he scored that long range effort last season he’s turned into Tonev

29 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Can’t see Benrahma going in this window unless Palace sell Saha which is great news for us.Cant see why you would want him with the squad you have now.

Think Luis Saha is retired Wilfred  Zaha on the other hand ........

• Haha 1

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Don’t get the hype round Rice very wasteful player ever since he scored that long range effort last season he’s turned into Tonev

Me neither but Fat Frank is doing a good job so far so I'd leave him to it and let him throw even more cash around.

31 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Can’t see Benrahma going in this window unless Palace sell Saha which is great news for us.Cant see why you would want him with the squad you have now.

I'd have thought he would have been here long ago if we were going to sign him!?

36 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

We could do with him to give us options. Currently we have a good first 10 players (bad left back) and that's it. If we did sign Benramha (and I don't think we will) then he would allow us to use Jack as a winger or central midfielder if there was an injury to anyone in the first XI. If you look at our bench against liverpool (assuming Traoré starts) you'll see how weak it is. 

52 minutes ago, handsworthlion said:

after watching Brentford's last few games, when the pressure was really on, he didn't turn up. for the money Brentford would want... No Thanks. 

42 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yeah, this transfer rumour is a little bit fishy.

Yep, eel flounder in the prem

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Me neither but Fat Frank is doing a good job so far so I'd leave him to it and let him throw even more cash around.

Fat Frank is going to be out the door by November 

1 hour ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Why is it great news for you? He hasn’t been featuring in the team has he so far?

1 hour ago, handsworthlion said:

after watching Brentford's last few games, when the pressure was really on, he didn't turn up. for the money Brentford would want... No Thanks. 

Could say that about many good players including Jack but players are judged and valued on more than 2 games.

Â