Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

It certainly is odd that no team has taken a chance on him. I'm sure a deal could be agreed with Brentford, like we did with Watkins, but no one has taken the risk. 

Makes you wonder why? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

It certainly is odd that no team has taken a chance on him. I'm sure a deal could be agreed with Brentford, like we did with Watkins, but no one has taken the risk. 

Makes you wonder why? 

think it's as simple as Brentford over-valuing him and there being >2 weeks left for PL-EFL transfers.

For their sake might be a Grealish situation where they can genuinely hold out for their price or he stays.

43 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

think it's as simple as Brentford over-valuing him and there being >2 weeks left for PL-EFL transfers.

For their sake might be a Grealish situation where they can genuinely hold out for their price or he stays.

Also, I would add to this that We paid Brentford a load of cash for Ollie Watkins this window. I can’t imagine Brentford are desperate for the money, therefore they can play afford to play hardball on any negotiations on any of their other players and hold out for the price they want.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Makes you wonder why? 

We say this now, but I think we will see a flurry of activity all over the place towards the deadline.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We say this now, but I think we will see a flurry of activity all over the place towards the deadline.

Can you see us handing Brentford over £50m+ for for two players in the same window?

I don't think he wants to move away from London.

There's a reason why he is still at Brentford, if he does move I think it's to a London club.

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Makes you wonder why? 

Maybe Brentford are asking too much.  Now that would be a shocker!

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Can you see us handing Brentford over £50m+ for for two players in the same window?

There's a reason why he is still at Brentford, if he does move I think it's to a London club.

Probably West Ham.

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wasn't talking about us mate.

I meant alot of players will move.

Likes of Buendia, Sarr, Cantwell etc. Maybe even Benerahma unless everyone calls Brentfords bluff.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wasn't talking about us mate.

I meant alot of players will move.

Likes of Buendia, Sarr, Cantwell etc. Maybe even Benerahma unless everyone calls Brentfords bluff.

Sorry, didn't explain it very well, it was asked more as an opinionated question mate.

I agree I think it's going to be a mad weekend of activity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

We aren't so desperate to get new players in anymore, so Brentford might just sell him for what they can get for him now

I agree.

I do not see this one happening for us.

If he was going to be signed by us I think it would have happened a long time ago.

Think it's time we moved on from this one.

6 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

West Ham will get desperate on the last day of the domestic window and will chuck £25m at Brentford for Benrahma.

I can see it but they've got so many wingers already.

They desperately need some defenders.

• Like 2

Â