Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

On 10/09/2020 at 22:46, Dave-R said:

If Rahma and Watkins banged a load of goals in, doesnt it make sense to bring the full partnership at Villa. 

Anything over the likes of Ghazi and Samatta to rely on this season.

spacer.png

Banana-Rahma not in their squad at The Sty

• Haha 1

Buendia > Benrahma

But I suspect we're not after either. Buendia is one of the few links we've had this summer that I'd genuinely be excited by as I actually know who is and think he's bloomin' good! I know strictly they're not a direct comparison but I doubt we'd be after both, we're also far more in need on the right...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Off to Palace for £20m according to Alan Nixon

Is everybody 20 million this summer? Dafuq

I wonder if Palace offered offered more money, and he chose London over us hence why the sudden links to Traore?

Does look like he has potential to be the LANDAN pratt type. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Eze, Benrahma and Zaha behind their striker. Not bad. 

Like the look of that. Bats or Ayew up top. In front of a more workmanlike midfield and defence might work. Built to counter. I thought they might struggle after the back end of last season. But made the signings they needed IMO. Eze’s cameo was nice. Very much like Grealish. 

Crystal Palace 'set to win £20m race for Brentford star Said Benrahma' as Aston Villa and West Ham pull out of the bidding for flying winger.

Crystal Palace look to have a clear path to sign Said Benrahma from Brentford after their major rivals pulled out the race to land the winger.

Aston Villa and West Ham had also been keen on the 25-year-old but their interest has faded in recent weeks.

According to The Sun, that leaves Palace in line for a £20million swoop for the Algerian, with the London club keen to avoid going into a bidding war.

Benrahma has been a star at Brentford since joining the club two years ago, proving key to their march into the play-offs last term, but has ambitions on moving up to the Premier League having settled in London.

With Palace having recently landed another talented forward in Eberechi Eze from QPR, Roy Hodgson's side are hoping picking up the best talent in the Championship that could help them avoid a Premier League relegation battle this term.

The Eagles' from plummeted after lockdown to leave them in the lower reaches of mid-table having previously been fighting for a European spot.

But while the potential arrival of Benrahma does mean more attacking options on the wing, it does put pressure on the future of the likes of Andros Townsend.

Should the finances fit, the Eagles may even be tempted to sell the former England international in a bid to freshen up the faces at Selhurst Park. 

The report also claims another star could be on his way out of the Eagles dressing room, with Club Brugge lining up a £10million swoop for Christian Benteke. 

Off to Palace.

Â