Rob Mackenzie - Head of Recruitment

useless

Presumably Deano has placed a meeting in his Google calendar for 2 weeks time to discuss our transfer plans for the summer.

Or maybe he’ll just join the already scheduled meeting with Lange in 10 days time. Is that going to give him long enough to get up to speed? 

Other online calendar applications are available. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

Sounds like a lyric from a Morrissey song.

His dad picked up the rice where the wedding had been,

Maybe its in a dream,

Whoa-whoa-hooooooo. 

I think the clue is in Father MacKenzie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Genuinely not having a go here but if hes so highly rated then why was he at a Belgian 2nd division team?

He followed Pearson around. So he joined them when Pearson did after leaving spuds. Presumably Watford didn't want to hire a director of recruitment which is why he didn't leave with Pearson. He got the Belgian team promoted as well so not too bad. 

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Leicester’s owners also own Oud-Heverlee Leuven. 

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He followed Pearson around. So he joined them when Pearson did after leaving spuds. Presumably Watford didn't want to hire a director of recruitment which is why he didn't leave with Pearson. He got the Belgian team promoted as well so not too bad. 

Doesn't really explain why such a highly rated guy ends up there but i suppose it only matters what he does for us and i hope hes as good as some people are saying.

53 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We seem to be getting the Pearson band together, minus the band leader. 

51 minutes ago, John said:

We seem to be getting the Pearson band together, minus the band leader. 

I've always thought of Pearson as an ok Manager.....just a bit abrasive is all.

• Like 1

On 06/08/2020 at 23:43, Fox1884 said:

Over the past 2 seasons the players they have signed have been mainly from central Europe - France, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Italy,

I do believe however they share some our scouting network/system as they are our sister club so I think they have been able to be a bit more expansive in their scouting compared to other clubs in their division

You failed geography at school I'm guessing! 😂

6 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

You failed geography at school I'm guessing! 😂

Not quite sure why I put central Europe, I was meant to put Western Europe 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
Â