Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

28 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

holds the ball up well as well, he is like a goal scoring Davis

What impressed me most when I watched him last season was him being up front, and then the tracking back to defend and then busting a gut to counter attack, great team player in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Isn’t that the course that Wes was on before he got injured? and he got slaughtered on this forum.....

Yeah, Wes was unlucky. His performances were poor on occasions but he didn’t deserve the stick. He was a young player in a new country.

• Like 4

villareport (@villareport) Tweeted:
Aston Villa have stepped up their interest in Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson after failing to make progress in a move for Ollie Watkins. [@AdrianJKajumba] #avfc

Don’t know how to share Tweet. Would be gutted if true. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Aston Villa have stepped up their interest in Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson after failing to make progress in a move for Ollie Watkins. [@AdrianJKajumba] #avfc

Obv applies pressure on Brentford to come to a better price 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

villa report making shit up surprised they not on the the Speculation Source Blacklist!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

Isn’t that the course that Wes was on before he got injured? and he got slaughtered on this forum.....

We was on course for 9 league goals if he kept the same average over 38 games.

But who knows he might have scored 15 in his last 17, or 0.

4 hours ago, jonjon said:

You are not wrong in your judgement, he is all you say, you won't get a fitter player on the pitch, he played a full game for every match this season, except for 6 minutes when he was replaced, he has only missed a hand full of games in 175 matches, He is a super fit athlete who looks after himself,  you won't hear a bad word about him either, even when he moves on, we shall all miss him, but we are used to this scenario each year, hope out of all the teams supposedly in for him he chooses Villa, it will suit your type of play, he will be coming as the main man not prepared to play 2nd fiddle and he will do very well indeed.

Sounds a lot like Tammy 😏

• Like 3

4 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Yeah, Wes was unlucky. His performances were poor on occasions but he didn’t deserve the stick. He was a young player in a new country.

That's just nonsense. He deserved stick cause he was absolutely awful. 

They are making crazy money and living the life most people would kill for. If they can't handle a bit of stick, get a job for £40 k a year like normal people. 

Now whether the stick is productive, that's another discussion entirely. 

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I really want Keinan to make it as he has so many great attributes... Missing the most important one though 😩

nothing would make me happier.....maybe Jack staying.

9 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I really want Keinan to make it as he has so many great attributes... Missing the most important one though 😩

Being a footballer?

my bad, promised I would be good but that was too easy!

8 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

That's just nonsense. He deserved stick cause he was absolutely awful. 

They are making crazy money and living the life most people would kill for. If they can't handle a bit of stick, get a job for £40 k a year like normal people. 

Now whether the stick is productive, that's another discussion entirely. 

You made a post the other day about something being the most ridiculous stuff you've ever read on VT or something. Can't remember you're exact words. I actually agreed with you too.

Whatever it was, you've topped it, however. What absolute crap this is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Unfortunately it goes with the territory of being a public figure in the entertainment sectors. The reason they make crazy money and very simple lives, is not only because they are good at a spesific thing, but also cause their position in the public eye is compensated. If that's unwanted, get a new job and a much harder life. 

Ironically I'm willing to bet anyone with Wesley's life story would agree to this in a split second. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Â