Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah my mistake. I was looking at penalties scored. 

I think that Sheff Utd pen is the only one he's taken for us (again outside of a shootout). It was nearly 2 years ago and he missed so I'm not sure how people think he's first choice. It'll be El Ghazi first choice and Watkins second, imo. Unless Buendia takes them

It will be Grealish. As he and El Ghazi have said many times he would have taken the one against wolves but gave it to el ghazi because of the abuse he had been getting. 

Just now, MotoMkali said:

It will be Grealish. As he and El Ghazi have said many times he would have taken the one against wolves but gave it to el ghazi because of the abuse he had been getting. 

Why didn't Grealish take the ones that Watkins took?

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Why didn't Grealish take the ones that Watkins took?

The first one was given due to instruction by Dean Smith because Watkins hadn't scored in a while. And you don't take pens away from a player who scored the last one he took unless you have guy with nearly a 100% record with them like el ghazi. 

10 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

1 career penalty? What's your source that Grealish will be on penalties?

14 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

1 career penalty? What's your source that Grealish will be on penalties?

Grealish and El Ghazi. They have said multiple times Grealish would take them if el ghazi is off the pitch. 

Also zero chance next season Grealish doesn't take the majority of penites because he gets penalised for not taking them because his competition in Rashford takes about 6 a season and his competition for best player in the league Bruno Fernandes scored 9. (Obviously KDB as well, he also takes some pens but is bad at them). 

Edited by MotoMkali

37 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Grealish and El Ghazi. They have said multiple times Grealish would take them if el ghazi is off the pitch. 

Also zero chance next season Grealish doesn't take the majority of penites because he gets penalised for not taking them because his competition in Rashford takes about 6 a season and his competition for best player in the league Bruno Fernandes scored 9. (Obviously KDB as well, he also takes some pens but is bad at them). 

Rashford didn't take any in PL last season. Why would Grealish take them. Maybe he's no good at penalties

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Rashford didn't take any in PL last season. Why would Grealish take them. Maybe he's no good at penalties

He is good at penalties. He is 2nd choice behind Anwar the minute. Jack has said that multiple times. 

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He is good at penalties. He is 2nd choice behind Anwar the minute. Jack has said that multiple times. 

How do we know he's good at penalties? 1 in 15/16 season. I feel like he missed a penalty in pre season years ago but could be imagining

15 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

How do we know he's good at penalties? 1 in 15/16 season. I feel like he missed a penalty in pre season years ago but could be imagining

Because reports from international camps are he is excellent at penalties. Because he scored in one of the biggest moments of his life. And because he's 2nd choice behind a player who has never missed in his career. I think that **** qualifies. 

6 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Because reports from international camps are he is excellent at penalties. Because he scored in one of the biggest moments of his life. And because he's 2nd choice behind a player who has never missed in his career. I think that **** qualifies. 

You seem very confident of this given Grealish has taken one penalty for us ever. And missed it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You seem very confident of this given Grealish has taken one penalty for us ever. And missed it.

He's taken 2 competitively I thought, scored one in a shootout and missed one mid game.

Ollie Watkins is even worse, having only scored 2 from 6 competitive penalties

They're both rubbish at them and neither of them should be anywhere near duties next season.

Let's hope Buendia or Bailey are better at them so we don't have to rely on a substitute for a reliable penalty.

Edited by MrBlack

11 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He's taken 2 competitively I thought, scored one in a shootout and missed one mid game.

Ollie Watkins is even worse, having only scored 2 from 6 competitive penalties

They're both rubbish at them and neither of them should be anywhere near duties next season.

Let's hope Buendia or Bailey are better at them so we don't have to rely on a substitute for a reliable penalty.

YEah sorry, one outside of shootouts.

• Thanks 1

Â