Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Don't you guys know the saying that "You can never have too many right backs"? You lot won't be questioning this decision when the first three right backs pull a muscle in the group stages.

On a more serious note, it is sad news for Ollie, but hopefully he won't be too disheartened as he has had a great first season in the PL with us. At least he can rest up over the summer and be ready to fire us into European qualification spots next season, and then it will be hard to ignore his claims for a spot in next summers World Cup squad, with hopefully a better manager in charge of our National team.

Edited by NeilS

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Listen, everyone needs to relax okay; I'm sure Gareth thought long and hard about it.

How to be a petty one-eyed shithouse, that is.

Why would he risk results, and his own job, to be " petty " to Villa? smh

I'm really disappointed for the fella and England.....I think Gareth has made a mistake.

Probably sick of the Leeds fans breathing down his neck about Patrick Bamford and thought I will have to move house, if I pick Ollie.

Ollie's running could have been a real benefit to England....I am genuinely surprised, despite him being a late candidate.

I suppose we will have to be satisfied with the media darlings like Rashford and Sterling, who's form seems stale to me.

bad luck Ollie, show 'em what they could have won ,next season.

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Why would he risk results, and his own job, to be " petty " to Villa? smh

Why would he submit a transfer request while captain of Aston Villa (by fax while on England duty) to go to a bigger club, and then join Middlesbrough? 😂

Whether or not you think he's been petty towards us, he's a **** div either way.

• Like 2

Â