Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Excellent performance Ollie. No doubt about it, he's had an excellent first season in Premier League football. We'd already at least double the £30m we paid for him. 

I don't think there's another player in this league who could match his work rate and desire. 

If we achieve anything these next few years then Ollie will be the key reason playing down the middle in this side. None of this out wide nonsense. 

Watching his interview he's very eloquent for a footballer. He'll be in big demand as a pundit if his career is as good as I think it's going to be. 

• Like 1

Fantastic again tonight. Gotta love Ollie.

Stayed on his feet and great finish for the goal. Harried and was a handful for their back line all day.

Also, I don’t think his teeth get enough credit. Almost inconceivably good. 

• Haha 1

Easily worth  £70m plus. Aston Villa transfer recruitment strategy pays off again. Only really Engels has bombed since we've been back in the premier League and even so he looked decent at first.

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Holgate also tried to hack Ollie down when he scored if that hadn’t gone in he would probably be off

Holgate was looking over at the Villa bench that somebody is still in his head and had to try take revenge ;) 

WATCH: Villa's Jed Steer stares down Mason Holgate before penalty save |  JOE.co.uk

• Haha 3

He's so unlucky too, he could easily be on 20 goals right now but for margins of inches here and there or stupid VAR calls. He's been getting better all season too, he wasn't having these well rounded performances earlier in the season. I can't, wait to see how good he'll be next season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Easily worth  £70m plus. Aston Villa transfer recruitment strategy pays off again. Only really Engels has bombed since we've been back in the premier League and even so he looked decent at first.

WTF has he done to be worth roughly triple what we paid for him?

His value will have gone up but you need to actually look at the players that sell for upwards of 70 million, these are generally world class players.

I like the lad but he is 40-50 currently lets be realistic.

Â