Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve blocked Birmingham Mail and any other other click bait publication from my newsnow feed. There’s hardly anything left. 

As for Ollie. Amazing how much he has been able to step up in this league. It goes to show there is a lot of talent in the championship. 

I ended up doing that after someone said how to do it on here. I fully recommend it. Made Newsnow actually alright. 

I know the UK struggle with low level journalism, or perhaps the world does to be fair, but Birmingham Mail really takes the piss when it comes to the crap I've been served on Newsnow. 

Hope absolutely everyone blocks them on there. 

• Like 1

On 13/02/2021 at 08:30, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve blocked Birmingham Mail and any other other click bait publication from my newsnow feed. There’s hardly anything left. 

As for Ollie. Amazing how much he has been able to step up in this league. It goes to show there is a lot of talent in the championship. 

me too.

I think the championship is a good source....but no too many and they need to come in to established Premier league teams, who can ease them in.

Edited by TRO

On 09/02/2021 at 15:20, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

just seems a really good guy. I think he has a steely determination that comes through in his interviews and his play as well. I always remember Smith interview when he signed asking what did Ollie say to you and he said "Can you get me into the England squad" or something similar to that

Not sure, if it was Dion Dublin or Andy Gray who said Ollie is doing great and his work rate is fantastic, but they said he should confine his running to the Area more and become a more focused Striker.....is was intimated he was a jack of all trades and it was suggested a more prolific striker would concentrate on the box work more.....it wasn't a criticism, but was meant as a nudge to be more box concious.

51 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not sure, if it was Dion Dublin or Andy Gray who said Ollie is doing great and his work rate is fantastic, but they said he should confine his running to the Area more and become a more focused Striker.....is was intimated he was a jack of all trades and it was suggested a more prolific striker would concentrate on the box work more.....it wasn't a criticism, but was meant as a nudge to be more box concious.

I sometimes wonder this - he does so much running and are there times it would be better for him to be waiting up field and conserving his energy? But then at the same time we get furious with Barkley not tracking back more. It’s a really delicate balance and I think so hard to assess it from a distance... we just have to trust the coaches who see the data from all the gadgets strapped to him etc...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, messi11 said:

So the latest Rumour is that Ollie Watkins is injured and is out for the rest of the season. 

No Training pics today.................

If true, We should end the season now

At least we have Keenan Davis as a reliable backup.

Well there’s been no training pics of any of the squad so maybe they’re all injured and out for the season. Or maybe club just decided to have a week off releasing training pics which leaves things open for all manner of crap speculation?!

He better not be injured. Cash, Grealish and Watkins out all in the space of 2 weeks would be Liverpool 20-21 levels of bad luck. 

I fully expect to see his name on the team sheet tomorrow.

4 hours ago, messi11 said:

So the latest Rumour is that Ollie Watkins is injured and is out for the rest of the season. 

Aren't you the guy who just makes up nonsense transfers?

14 hours ago, messi11 said:

Non sense.

Ollie never gets injured

On 26/02/2021 at 18:04, messi11 said:

Any other complete and utter nonsense you want to make up and post here? Anything? Huh? What’s that? Thought not. 

Â