Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

49 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Third one didn't count just a simple tap in. 

I know you’re joking but remember when there was speculation watching his goals from last season that he “wouldn’t find space for those tap ins in the PL”...!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Complete performance tonight, looks a class act, shame he couldn’t get the fourth but I love that he focused on that in his post match interviews.

He’s hungry, his whole demeanour is hungry, I think we have a real player here.

He's hungry, but in the good, non-Grant Holt way.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I know you’re joking but remember when there was speculation watching his goals from last season that he “wouldn’t find space for those tap ins in the PL”...!

Was doing my mind in people slighting him as a tap in merchant. They all count the same. 

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie. Wow, wow, wow.

So great to have a real pain in the arse up there.

No respect, no nerves. Smashing Van Dijk off the ball, winning balls he's got 5% chance of getting. It's so good.

Loads to improve on still, incredibly. Probably should have had five or six! Bits and bobs of sloppy play, but the areas he operates in perfect.

He's always available down channels plus for an "out" ball, and when the ball comes in the box he's waiting in the danger zone every time.

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Even if he doesn't score between now and the end of the season he is an asset. He bullies defenders creates space for others and is always a threat. The ball in behind is on for us because of him.

There are people on VT who will burn effigies of him if he doesn't score again before the end of October...

4 hours ago, paul514 said:

He was VERY good tonight but lets wait for a few month matches before proclaiming him the second coming. 

did you see that second goallllllllll

Â