Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Obviously it's impossible to compare Eduoard and Watkins but my word, I've never been so happy to be so wrong on a player. Never gave Watkins a fair shake. I know, only 3 games in, long way to go, coming off a high yada yada.. He is so impressive. 

Edited by Aston_Villan4

Impressive so far. Looks an absolute handful. Quick, strong and a finisher. Seems to have a very good mentality too.

15 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

A Villa player has surely never come closer to scoring 4 in a PL match than Watkins today. If only that one on one had gone in!

Was offside? And the one off the bar.

Watkins has looked great so far but tonight he was exceptional. 

Perfect hat-trick and then did anyone notice his energy, late in the game about eighty minutes or so looking fresh and chasing down plop's fullback.

Dean Smith said after that Watkins has doubled his value, if he goes on to score 12-18 goals this season he's probably right.

5 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Impressive so far. Looks an absolute handful. Quick, strong and a finisher. Seems to have a very good mentality too.

Was offside? And the one off the bar.

he was on the halfway line when it was played through

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

an absolute menace, an incredible performance that Liverpool couldnt live with him. He is off the mark now and 5 goals in 6 games isnt bad

it really isn't bad at all. those stats are fantastic.

Â