Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Poor today.

Have to be honest

Are you joking?

The kid busts his a** off constantly, if anything he’s pressing too hard to score. Gives defenders a lot to handle even if he’s not directly doing the scoring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Looks a bit lightweight to me. Needs to calm down seemed to be trying to hard. Poor decisions in the final 3rd. Very early days though - hopefully one goal will open the floodgates.

Lightweight ? He's thrown around Sheffield United and Fulham defenders in both games so far.

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Lightweight ? He's thrown around Sheffield United and Fulham defenders in both games so far.

Has he - I thought he was pretty easily bundled off the ball tonight.  Very early days - but think his forte will be those darting runs - rather than bullying centre backs.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I really enjoyed his link up play with Jack. I hope some posters will be feeling very silly by the end of the season. 

You don't have to hope. Watkins is a player. Same posters 2 years from now will be crying about bigger clubs trying to pry him away from us. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Poor today.

Have to be honest

We were 2-0 up that game with Keinan leading the line.

Doesn't matter who scores the goals as long as we win.

I'm more bothered about his (Davis) general play, which is excellent. Play like that and other players will get into good positions like his assist to El Ghazi.

This you?

• Haha 4

Â