Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, av1 said:

I found it quite funny when people were commenting on his YouTube video that lots of his goals last season were tap ins. 

As you say, it's not luck. 

Agreed. He seemed unmarked in many of his goals. But it's because he gets free, he knows where to be. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but Ollie really is something.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Prime Gabby is a good one. But actually technically sound. Some of his touches today were excellent.

Gabby's goal per games ratio was pretty shocking, truth be told. I'd hope Watkins has a considerably higher return.

He gets a sniff of goal and he goes into overdrive. More Vardy than Kane. Last villa player i saw with that sort of instinct was Dean Saunders. Gonna be a big player for us, he's going to have lean patches but with his work rate he will be forgiven.

Hopefully Davies will catch some of that instinct, if he does he would be an absolute beast . 

Edited by tinker

The most impressive thing about Ollie Watkins? He gets into goalscoring positions. THAT is the reason he scores so many simple goals because he IS a natural goalscorer and has that nous to get into the right position to score. 

I am greatly impressed by him. 

Â