Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Let's not overshadow "Trez with the assist".

I've got a soft spot for him now. lol

Me too dude, that goal against Arsenal made me tear up it was so important and the way he smashed it home. I had had quite a bit to drink but it was amazing 

• Like 1

Great start Ollie. Man United had a pretty makeshift team, but this bodes well for next week.  If be backing him to score against Burton. 

Pleased Trez got an assist too.  May be an indicator that it was the strikers that were the bigger issue last year (l know, I know... it's only one game,  trez is crap, etc etc)

9 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Great start Ollie. Man United had a pretty makeshift team, but this bodes well for next week.  If be backing him to score against Burton. 

Pleased Trez got an assist too.  May be an indicator that it was the strikers that were the bigger issue last year (l know, I know... it's only one game,  trez is crap, etc etc)

Wasnt just our strikers, how many did Ghazi whack at the keeper or send flying over the bar or wide at that close he was in drive-through range like keepers were taking McDonalds orders and he was just passing by.

8 hours ago, MrBlack said:

with martinez coming in (hopefully), we just need an MC (to replace Conor) and a RW/IF to replace Trez/Ghazi in the first 11, and i think thats a very good window.

Â